Riding in a limousine has become a sign of wealth and class. It matters quite a bit then that your website should look just as good as the limousines you either rent or sell. You want to emulate the same factors that sell your limousines, attractiveness, cleanliness, comfort, and ease of use. The first thing on peoples minds should be how organized and clean your websites layout is. You should have all of your information on the front page as well as an about us page with your limousines listed with pictures of each. Few people use phones books now a days so being listed high on search engines is a top priority for most business owners now. You are losing out on customers if you aren’t ranked highly and you have a responsive good looking website to show your customers.
We can tell you exactly what your website should look like but it is up to you to actually go out and put in the time and effort that it takes to build a quality website and rank it on a search engine. For an example of a quality built website check out http://paradisetorontolimo.com they have built an excellent website that will both attract customers and provide them with information about their company and the services they offer.
As you can see they even have a form on the front of the website that you can contact them using. This is extremely efficient as you do not even have to make a phone call so you can send in an inquiry any time of the day. You should be utilizing every aspect of technology you can to make your customers life easy. This will make your website much more appealing and more likely to convert that visitor into a customer. It doesn’t take much to deter someone from using your website. A simple spelling error in the first sentence they read might be enough to send them onto the next website listed in the search engine. Be careful and meticulous with the content you write. Also write a small blurb about each limo you offer as it will ease the customers mind about which one they should purchase.
There is much more to making a successful website to sell or rent your limousines, however this is just a quick run down of what you should already be doing. Send us an email if you’d like to inquire further about creating a successful website and how to properly maintain your online presence.
Why You Should Be Online
Almost everyone is using the internet now to find out information related to health and where to find a doctor. For a new business to thrive you need to have an online presence these days. It is extremely important to have a well designed user friendly website that is both efficient and attractive. This could be the difference between a new client and driving them to your competitor. Majority of new businesses rely on the internet to succeed and without it you will either fail within a year or have low profits.
In a recent study researchers found that almost half of people looking for a new dentist go to the internet for information and reviews relating to their practice. There is so much more to your website than a phone number and address. Your website is your chance to sell them on your business. You want them to come to you and not the doctor down the street. We look at Toronto
for our best examples of dental websites. They have strong competition in a small area which makes their niche highly competitive. Due to the increased competition they have some of the best websites I have seen designed to sell the customer.
Your website is your only shot at selling that customer. Make it count. They will primarily find your website by using Google so investing in SEO can be a good decision. You should include information about your entire clinic so your patients can get a good understand of who works their. We recommend a our team page. You should list your employees and a little bit about them.
You can include a bunch of addons on your website to help your team manage their time more efficiently. One way is having an online form where they can fill in their information to book an appointment. This will save your receptionist time by having to call them and ask for their information. Also you can get a dental history from them which can save your hygienist having to question them about their dental habits.
Use the internet to your advantage. Use will only continue to increase and many businesses have been made by using search engines to their benefit. Check out the website we linked for a great idea of how to successfully market your dental clinic.
Establishing your own web design and SEO company in Toronto while running a business on the road seems like a difficult task to do. However, with adequate knowledge, you will be able to have a successful web design company at once. Among the primary hurdles of people who want to start a web design company is financial support, since it takes a lot of money to own a business and some people just don’t have enough funds to do so.
Website design and SEO is something that can pay you huge amount of money as it can be a lucrative career move for an individual. Some people are finding it hard to focus on their web design company since they are always hitting the road. However, there are a lot of ways for you to be focuses while running a business on the road. Since there are a lot of businesses or individuals who need to design their web pages and websites, web design companies are always in demand.
In running and owning a web design company, you need to ensure that you have the tools and equipment to begin with. You require an internet service (Broadband or DSL preferably), personal computer, and software for web designing. You can visit an office supply shop and find a variety of available software packages.
Prior to begin marketing and advertising, it is essential to have several samples to show for the portfolio of your business. You may not begin to earn profit more, but provided that there are still companies that are in need of web design services, you will still have clients in the long-term. You must create a website for your web design business and show your works off there. As soon as you have established some clients, then you can actually begin marketing your web design business even you are on the road.
In addition, in order to have a successful business while on the road, you must first create business cards and fliers as an economical type of advertisement. You must always remember the internet power. Even if you are running a business on the road, you must search for locations to go online that will enable you to post ads and market your web design business. Moreover, you need to ask your clients that they can also help by referring your business to other people. You must offer your clients a discount on their next project once they referred your business to prospective clients.
You can obtain more clients by contracting yourself with freelance jobs. You need to search for websites like Craigslist and fin people who are in need of a web design service provider in Toronto. When your web design company starts to become successful, you would like to upgrade your personal computer or purchase another one. For a more professional job, you might need to upgrade also your software to something such as Adobe or other tools that will help you run your business even on the road!
Graphic designing is one of the most important online services in this world nowadays that businessmen should never ignore while aiming for more success in the online market and industries where their businesses are operating. Such service can be offered only by professional graphic designers who possess comprehensive knowledge in the process of creating a set of high quality graphic designs that can be used to groom a website or a blog in a very excellent way. Graphic designers possess excellent skills in the process of creating a unique and interesting graphic design. Such skills help them gain more success in this profession.
The following are the 10 key concepts that all graphic designers in this world should always remember while aiming to provide only the best for their clients:
- CMYK – having a clear understanding of this term is one of the most effective ways to become a reliable creator of useful designs in the field of graphic designing these days. It stands for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Key. It is the most recommended color mode for the development of high quality templates for online documents.
- Typography – proper arrangement of elements is very important in the process of creating an excellent design in the field of graphic designing. Only those graphic designers who will never hesitate to master the idea of typography will be able to create perfect examples of high quality graphic designs that will surely satisfy the needs of all online businessmen in this world.
- Logo – this serves as the most important component of a graphic design that all graphic designers in this world should never ignore while aiming to create wonderful graphic designs that can be installed in all websites of their clients. Logo is one of the most important components that must never be omitted in a graphic design since it can attract more consumers for all products and services that an online business can offer.
- Raster Images – these things play an important role in the field of graphic designing. Raster images refer to all photos that a graphic designer can use or modify while creating an excellent graphic design to install in a website. These images are made of tiny pixels. That’s the main reason why raster images can be easily modified in terms of color and form.
- Vector Images – these images are also important in the process of creating a fantastic design. Unlike raster images, these images are made of points.
- RGB (Red, Green and Blue) – this is the most recommended screen output for all type of excellent graphic designs that can be used in websites.
- DPI and PPI – clear resolution matters most in the process of creating a high quality graphic design. DPI and PPI are two different types of excellent resolution output that graphic designers can use in their latest accomplishments to gain the trust of all their clients more effectively.
- Grid – an efficient grid system is very necessary in the process of organizing the structure of web content.
- Branding – a graphic design should always be created based on the brand name of the online business that it will represent.
- Themes – make a high quality graphic design that will fit to the type of theme that has been installed in a SEO-optimized website.
Have you ever experienced as an artist (and by artist, I don’t mean picture painter literally, I mean it figuratively) the notion that everybody seems to think that you’ve hit your peak when you’ve done something awesome, and that you’re not going to go any further?
Why does it feel like that’s what everybody assumes. You take one great photograph that goes viral and suddenly you might as well switch careers because it was dumb luck and what are the odds that you’ll never reach that peak again. Guess what, yeah this fear exists; and yeah.. this fear is completely valid actually. But do you want to know the point that people are missing about the arts? Pick me!! Pick me!!
Drum roll please..
We love what we do. OH!! Surprise!! I got you there didn’t I!! That’s right folks, think about back to the day when you sat there and said fuck it, you’re damn right i’m going to do graphic design (or be a writer, or whatever other artistic thing you guys might be doing) Why did you choose to do it? Think long and hard and leave a reply in the comment box below!
Thanks for reading.
Yes, so you’ve heard. Google released it’s killer update on Oct. 23rd, and rolled out the update for a few days. That shouldn’t come as much of a surprise now should it. Google’s been doing this stuff for a long time, they know what they’re doing
What’s their reasoning?
Don’t you notice that everytime Google releases an update, and everybody starts screaming “SEO is dead!! AHHH!!” Faster than you can type what the fuck, their adwords revenue rises? yeah. That’s the game plan and they’re not going anywhere anytime soon! So get used to it. Instead of complaining that the big G does this, and does that. Why don’t you think like this
What does google want?
They want quality results for their user’s queries
How can you mitigate your risks moving forward?
Build a network with friends, colleagues, peers or other people you fully trust not to fuck up your shit. Yes, that’s right. This isn’t your everyday business and you can’t afford to have someone screw it up for you if you’re going to move forward, at that rate you’ll be dead and working a fast food late night shift at a crappy joint by June 1st. Trust me, you are your weakest link in this game guys. Trust me – Even us at the top have learnt the hard way a few more times than you’d think.
5 golden rules to follow religiously if you’re going to move forward and scale
- NO FOOTPRINT – You heard me folks, loud & clear. You cannot, let me say that one more time, absolutely cannot leave a footprint if you’re going to move forward and scale anyways. If like I mentioned above, you decide to go the sensible route and split this up with a few individuals, yes you’ll have less exposure but do not let it be a reason to slip up and be caught in the eye of goog.
- DO NOT USE SE HOSTING – They don’t work. Let’s clear that myth up right now. And no, cloud flare’s not a solution to the PBN problems that you’ve been having. Think about it, if 1/100th of the web is hosted by cloud flare, and 100% of the sites pointing to your money site are from cloud flare, do you seriously think that Google will be like oh what a coincidence that the 1 in 20,000,000,000 chance that every single site pointing to you happens to be cloud flare, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. No.. lol. They slap you!
- WHO IS GAURD IS NOW YOUR BEST FRIEND – It is so embarrassingly brutal how many times I see the newbs coming in and investing thousands of dollars building “bullet proof infrastructure” all to be whiped out by a simple, idiotic rookie mistake. If the web can see your who-is, here’s a newsflash SO CAN GOOGLE
This is the point, if you’re going to do this you need to play the game. You need to market content, you need to be giving readers good search results for Google to return if you wanted to be rewarded (financially especially)
Follow these tips and I bet you will get the results you’re looking for. Don’t, and good luck to your ass being handed to you.
For one of the first posts on the re-designed Agami I’d like to discuss new tools. Since we just got back online on this blog from a long bring since around 2010, things have changed. HTML5 Came out, CSS stack 3 came out, etc etc. E-Commerce is different, SEO has taken a complete U-Turn from once what it was – to now actually producing good content all over the web.
It’s interesting how that happens. Well let’s get to it. Here are 10 new tools I think every developer either new or old school, that’s doing work in this decade should really have:
- Long tail pro – There’s been a lot of debate over this recently. I think long tail pro is absolutely fucking phenominal. Spencer at Niche pursuits really hit the nail on the head when he came out with this. He also just released the Ultimate version which adds categorization techniques & new sorting methods and makes it really amazing for optimizing new websites when you’re building that into the design ./ dev side of things for clients
- Google chrome seo Quake toolbar – What’s this? SEM Rush! Yep. I love it, some hate it. It’s a love hate thing! I believe if you’re offering search marketing to your clients alongside your design / dev & other marketing that goes on in your shop this is a must-have.
- NDoc – This is what developers use to make code documentation. If you’re working on a big project, there’s a good chance that you actually need this. One thing that a lot of the junior guys joining small development firms do fresh out of University is make really bad code snippets all throughout the program, and it makes it incredibly hard for the senior guys to go in and appropriate changes when they’re needed. It’s especially brutal when it’s pre-launch, and the product goes live and there’s errors that weren’t caught in beta; then you’re really screwed.
Anyways, this is my take on a few things I think developers need. It’s more geared towards search, sem, and those guys instead of straight developers.
Let me know what you think
We hold the ideal that all information, regardless of content, should be presented in a clean, elegant, and approachable manner. To reach these goals, we apply these three design principles to each and every project we produce:
We believe that all information on the web should show the creativity, inspiration & elegance in a way that people can relate to. We apply these principles to every project we encounter
- User focus
From above the fold and below, we make sure that each and every element of the website is focused on the user / visitor experience on the website. People tend to focus so much energy on driving traffic and not enough on converting visitors into customers. We understand that and tailor each project to the needs of the customer with their visitor in mind
- Compliant in nature //
We want to ensure that your users have the best experience while visiting your site. We research heavily each clients business model and put the appropriate content compliant with their respective sector ensuring guest satisfaction and meeting the WWW standard
MARKETING & CONSULTING
Since we started at Agami, we’ve always encouraged our businesses to be open with their clients. We want each and every user of a site that visits a website we build for a client to be completely happy and find the information that they desire. We always help the client target their customers, find solutions and grow the bottom line.
We work long & hard hours to ensure every project a success